1.1.14

Happy New Years! :)

Furiously she scratched the words down with her sunflower yellow pencil onto the smooth pale paper. 
Dear... 2014, 
 I know sometimes we all have our ups and downs, and sometimes we take those things too seriously, we tend to loose hope too quickly. But this year, all I ask for is peace, happiness, and love. Is that too much to ask for? I hope it isn't because is feels like my year... my year to finally shine with glee. 
Sincerely, 
A lost person in 2013  



Happy new year everyone!! I hope you guys got enough sleep and feel very refreshed. I know I do. This year, I want to try to make some new year resolutions. Here are some of them: 

Become a better writer. 
Actually learn how to design my own blog. 
Grow and learn to love God more. 
Become a better photographer. 
Make some new friends. 

Of course, these are just a few, but on the other hand, I wish you all a great and happy new year! Enjoy 2014, make the best out of it! Throw some glitter! X) 


-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment