3.5.14

Let 'Em Bloom

Hey guys! First of all, I want to apologize for not posting for a while. I was so busy- er, reading all of my followers post that I thought I didn't have to post anything. *Cough*. But I realized that people follow me because they like my blog. (Or, I'm just amusing you guys do... because that's why I follow all the peeps that blog.) So, I'd like to say sorry to you all! And while I was gone, I got tagged by the lovely, Tane! Thank you so much! It's a honor to have you tag me.

So, the award is actually called The Sunflower Award, but I decided to just put Poppies as the picture... because you know, Sunflowers are more fall-ish than spring-ish.
Anywho! Let's get started!

Rules: 
1. Share 11 facts about yourself 
2. Answer the questions set by your nominated blogger
3. Nominate your bloggers 
                                                         4. Set seven questions for the nominated bloggers

Okay so, 11 facts about me: 
1. I want to become famous in a unique way. Like become a famous YouTuber, or something. 
2. I have a strange love for stars.
3. I like drawing realistic people, but I all I can really draw is cartoon-ish figures. I'm jealous of all those people who can draw all these celebrities. >.<
4. I'm more of a in-between-girl as far as the scale of girly-girl and tomboy. 
5. I'm in the process of writing two fanfics... but so far I haven't gotten very far. 
6. I'm a nailbiter. 
7. I blush at the smallest things! 
8. I love pandas! <3
9. My eyes have gotten complemented by Snow White's Prince Charming, it was the most humiliating moment in my life! 
10. I tend to be more shy around males than females, that probably explains why I have no guy friends. 
11. I'm a 90's kid. 

Tane's questions:
Q: Is your hair curly/straight/wavy? 
A: Curly! Even though my hair used to be stick straight when I was little. 
Q: Do you have a favorite singer? 
A: Yes. Yes, I do! Since she just said singer I'm gonna have to say Taylor Swift. 
Q: Do you like painting your nails or not? 
A: It depends on what mood I'm in... but it never really last very long. I always pick it off in less than a week.
Q: What do you think is your best quality? 
A: Um... um, um... cheerfulness? I dunno! That was a hard question. A lot of people say that I'm always chirpy, so I guess that's a good thing! 
Q: Do you prefer to read or listen to music?
A: Listen to music!!! Music is my life, even though reading can be fun at times. 
Q: Have you ever visited another country? 
A: *Sniffs* no. I want to go to Europe though, so maybe I'll set foot there someday! 
Q: Do you prefer barefoot or shoes? 
A: *Thinks* if I'm outside in my yard, then totally barefoot! But if I'm in public, shoes. That's just disgusting if you didn't. >.< 

My nomitees: 
And Rebekah Joan

My questions: 
What's your favorite quote from a Disney movie? 
Do you prefer flowery fields or a flat mowed lawn? 
What's your favorite type of computer/electronic devise company? 
Do you like Wii, PlayStation, or Xbox better? 
If you could have one thing for a day, what would it be? 
Do you like watercolor or sketching better?
What is one thing you really want to learn? 

Please do not be offended if you didn't get tagged, I love you all dearly! 

2 comments:

  1. I love music too! Although I prefer bluegrass and older country....

    Ajax
    arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for doing the tag, dear. :) Taylor Swift is also my favorite singer. And I blush at the smallest things... Plus, when I was young, my hair wasn't curly, but now it is. No wait - another thing in common - I have a strange love for stars as well.
    Loved this post - your questions for your nominees were unique and clever!
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete