4.6.14

Warm Hugs!

I'd like to thank Sarah & Ellie for tagging me in their award that they made, and to be honest, I absolutely loved the idea of it! You girls are very clever. Thanks again! 

(I wasn't sure if I was to include this, but all credits go to Sarah and Ellie)

Rules: 
1. Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional). 
2. Post 2 or more pictures that include your favorite character, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures). 
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them. 
4. Answer the bloggers 10 questions related to characters, books, etc. 
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing. 


^ Because Samwise Gamgee is literally the best fictional character ever!!! <3


And of course, his beloved friend, Frodo. <3

Now, for Sarah's questions: 
1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most?
That question is something for me to really think about, I mean, I have favorite fictional characters, but I've never really given the thought of which one relates/speaks to me the most. But I guess if I had to choose it'd be Bilbo Baggins because I'm just sort of that type that wants to stay home and basically do nothing, but then there's that part of me that wants to go on an adventure, you know? 
2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? (Or song, if that's too vague.)
Um, I literally have not got a clue... oh! I know. Flashlight by Hunter Hayes. The whole reason why is because he talks about becoming a Christian and how God keeps us from falling and stuff. 
3.  Whose character change is your favorite? ( Like how Elsa found her strength and became the girl she is.) 
Pippin Took! At the beginning of LotR's, he's considered as the "stupid one" and always getting into trouble, but then at the end of the book/movies, he's grown up in both his height ;), and wisdom. 
4. Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something?
Wow, that's probably the most hardest question ever. But yes, I have had those books/stories... I just can't currently remember what stories they were. 
5. Which character death made you the most sad?
Let's sese... Frodo, Bilbo, Gandalf, and more that I just can't stand to mention... :(
6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
My favorite would have to be Frozen's message. It talks about how love is putting people in front of yourself, and to me, that's pretty darn good for a Disney movie! 
7. Favorite song from a Disney musical and why?
Love Is An Open Door from Frozen. It just makes me so happy and giggly, despite that Hans is a bad guy... it just sort of has that beat and tone where you can't be sad anymore. 
8. Favorite lyric from a Disney musical song and why? 
In truth, I'm not into the Disney songs... I know a big gasp, but I only like the Frozen soundtrack... so I'm not really sure how to answer that.
9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen? (Because 'Let it Go' is a number one choice.)
Um... *thinks* my first favorite would have to be Frozen Heart, you know, the one that they sing where we all thought we were watching the wrong movie, and Love Is An Open Door. :-)
10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney movie, which one would it be?
Frozen. Because I want to see Kristoff and Anna again... he he he... xD 

My questions: 
1. What's your favorite Disney quote? 
2. Which do you like better, Brave or A Little Mermaid
3. What fictional character that you would like/love to meet? 
4. Out of all Disney/Disney Pixar movies, which is your all-time favorite? 
5. Would you prefer to spend a day with Dory, or Olaf? (I think we all know which one wins. xD) 
6. Have you ever been to Disney World/Land? If so, how many times?
7. If you had a chance to be in The Battle of the Five Armies (the 3rd Hobbit movie), would you accept and have a pretty good part that you can see you when you watch it, or would you rather be in Mockingjay (excuse me if I misspelled that, I'm not really into the Hunger Games thing, so I don't know anything about it.) and have a role with no talking, and barely can be seen while watching the movie? 
8. Which fictional character that has magical powers do you like best? (Example: Gandalf, and the guy from Harry Potter [don't exactly know his name and if I have it right].)

Hum, I know that's only 8 questions... but I was running out of things to ask. I hope that's okay. 

And now, the people I award are: 
and Cindy G

There. Please don't be offended if you didn't get tagged, I love you all! <3 (If you're reading this before I could notice you and you're wondering why I haven't done so it's because I need to go eat lunch and then I have to leave and go somewhere soon.)



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the Warm Hugs tag, Rachel! I loved your answers:)
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I loved the Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you so much for tagging me! :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute tag. I adore Disney, and now there's finally a tag for it! All your answers were beautiful, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Rachel for tagging me! Love your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers were cool! Thanks for tagging me... :]

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! Mind checking out my blog and following me via GFC & Bloglovin'? A leave me a comment so I can follow back!
    Blog ☮ http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/
    Bloglovin ☮ http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12346821
    Latest Post ☮http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/2014/06/new-theme-goals.html

    xoxo,
    azia.

    ReplyDelete