27.12.13

Rambles of such...

Hello my beautiful followers! I hope you all had a dandy Christmas. I most definitely did, another year to remember. I got the most amazingest presents ever, like Midnight Memories, The Lord of the Rings books and movies, Our Moment, a ton of Union Jack stuff that a adoreee! <3 And other stuff too that I shan't tell you because it would take too much time. ;) 
Anyway, I immediately picked up The Fellowship of the Ring and started reading because... my eagerness of reading it has finally been satisfied... sorta..... I... well, I wasn't too happy when I read that Bilbo was going away in the very first part. (Spoilers for you who haven't read it...) It literally shattered my heart, after all we've been through, after all the adventures I had with him this Spring when reading The Hobbit... and then Tolkien goes and ends his time in the book! *Sobs* I don't think I'll ever be able to like Frodo as much as I liked Bilbo... even after 3 books, I shan't be able to get over Bilbo's disappearance. (Okay, I'll admit it, Martin Freeman makes an adorable Bilbo... but I'll miss him other than not seeing his face in LotR's movies.) 
With that, I was quite saddened, but then on top of that, my older sister whom I'm very close too... had to go to a winter conference for church for about...  4-ish days. So I don't know how I'll be feeling with not having anyone to talk to... *sighs* 

*Flips hair out of my eyes* on the bright side of things though, I'm ready for a new adventure with Frodo, Sam, and Pippin. And that I get to "play" with my new trinkets I got for Christmas, which I'm delighted and most definitely thankful for what I got. And of course, don't forget, scrolling through Pinterest and seeing all the 1D pictures and such! < I love seeing all the girls things they put in the description thingy! xD 
I've been fascinated with Taylor Swift's, Sweeter Than Fiction for the past days. (She's so flawless I swear it's not even funny! [And yes, I like both 1D and Taylor equally]) Here. Listen to it if you haven't already! You'll love it.
So that's that. I hope you all have a fabulous, most wonderfulest day eva!!!!! Because you deserve it! (Yes YOU!) **Smiles hardly** 
-Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment